CS: GO Parimatch Betting
Counter Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most famous shooters of our time, which has become a well-developed eSports discipline. CS:GO is in the top three most popular disciplines, with an audience of over 10 million worldwide. Parimatch bookmaker provides its customers with the opportunity of CS:GO betting on many encounters. By the number of cybersport competitions, covered tournaments it is not inferior to the biggest global bookmakers.
On the one hand, at the bookmaker’s site you can bet on the games of S-Tier tournament, such as Blast Premier and ESL. On the other hand, you can make a long-term forecast on the winner of the tournament in DreamHack or PGL Major. The geography of the competitions may vary, so it is worth paying attention to the prize pool. By the way, the biggest prize pool is at the annual World Cyber Games (WESG). Parimatch displays the most prestigious tournaments in the lineup, but and also adds less publicized events.
Popular types of bets on CS: GO tournaments: detailed explanation
The gambling company offers a wide line of bets on CS: GO, covering all international championships and most regional tournaments. On average for each CSGO match betting there are offered from 15 to 25 different markets. The main bets on Counter Strike are:
- the outcome of the match. The victory of the first or second player (team) is determined, marked as T1 or T2;
- the winner of the first round;
- the winner of the 16th round, which opens the second period of the confrontation;
- the total of rounds in the match: the confrontation is played until one of the teams has not added to their asset 16 wins in rounds;
- handicap by rounds: a bet is determined by the advantage of one gamer (team), expressed in the number of rounds (an be a positive or negative);
- exact score of the game: the game is played on two maps, so there are four possible scores – 2:0, 2:1, 1:2 or 0:2.
- bets on whether there will be overtime in a particular confrontation;
- even or odd number of rounds in the game!
These outcomes are traditionally added to the lines of bookmakers accepting stakes on CS:GO in esports section.
The bookmaker may offer an extended line, including additional markets to the main outcomes, like:
- the team that first gets to the mark of 3, 5, 10 victories by rounds;
- whether the score be 3-0 or 0-3 at the end of the starting three rounds;
- total number of kills in the first round of the first and second period;
- the way the team will win the first round of the starting and second period!
It is also possible to make combined bets (for example, combine the overall victory and predict the total of the rounds). When it comes to the “Majors” with the largest prize pool, the punters can bet online on statistical indicators, for example, the performance of a particular player.
How to bet on CS: GO from the platform
The bookmaker has created all the conditions for profitable bets on cybersport, the only thing left for bettors to do is to bet on it responsibly and receive money. To place a bet on csgo betting sites you need to do the following:
- check in to the portal or in the mobile app of the bookmaker (or create an account first);
- open the eSports betting section and select CC: GO;
- open the list of markets for the selected match;
- click on the selected outcome in the lineup, adding it to the betting slip;
- in the slip, type in the bet amount and confirm it!
The results will be published in the appropriate sections in the left block below. The minimum bet amount for the punters from Canada is 1$, the maximum bet amount depends on the importance of the selected match (the more important the match, the higher the higher the maximums on it).
CS: GO betting strategies advices
It is necessary to choose a clear strategy, regardless of skill level. The advice is relevant both for beginners and for experienced trappers. CS: GO betting strategies are based on the main types of bets, which are relevant for pre-match and for play. The punter needs to conduct a quality analysis of the upcoming event, including the following steps:
- tournament type. LAN tournaments are less dependent on external factors than online games. The latter are influenced by the quality of the player’s Internet connection;
- studying statistics: for a profitable wager study the statistics of each participating team in detail, look through the latest results, determine on which maps they perform better;
- team line-up: when there are only 5 players in the team, the level of their skill and experience is considered to be one of the key factors;
- condition of the players: if one of the players feels tired after a long flight, or has any physical injuries, he will not be able to give his best!
Consequently, betting on CS:GO involves statistics, collecting the necessary information, after which the trader is determined with a specific strategy for the game.
Advantages of betting on CS: GO at Parimatch: variety of markets, live streaming and dedicate bonuses
The bookie offers betting on events taking place in real time. In this mode, you can often notice a higher-quality spreadsheet for CS GO gambling, additional outcomes are added:
- who will be the first to win a certain number of rounds;
- evenness of the total;
- who will win the gun round;
- which player will score the most kills on the map!
Depending on the event being broadcast, the outcome options may vary and change. The main advantage of betting in live mode is tracking the results of the event.
Furthermore, Pari match regularly offers bonuses for a series of successful bets on many of the CS:GO tournaments, like: BLAST Premier Global Final and ESL Pro League. Every such promotion has its own rules, which you can read on the website’s page dedicated to the promotion.
Can you still gamble CS:GO Skins?
There are many sites that suggest not even risking your own money when making bets, but instead just betting on cyber sports with CS:GO skins. Remember that each site has its own rules about how to bet and what is acceptable and what is not. But, never bet your best CS:GO skins and be very careful about the sites you use.
Is CSGO gambling still a thing?
Betting on eSports is a growing trend, with larger cash prizes and regular tournaments. Counter-Strike has always been among the top eSports tournaments with huge prize pools. That is why gambling CS:GO is one of the most attractive betting option.
What do odds mean in CS:GO?
The classic outcome in CS GO is the winner of the map. That is, the team that is the first to complete the task: clear an object, take out the hostages, destroy the enemy. However, there may be other CS:GO betting odds on the outcomes in a game that can bring points to gamer teams: victory in a round, time for which the task is completed, number of losses, points gained for any of the game rounds, captured weapons, first gunshot, killing the enemy with a knife, etc.
Can I bet live on CS:GO?
The advantage of Counter-Strike game over less popular games is the possibility of CS:GO live betting provided by the most sportsbooks offering eSports lines. Furthermore, the betting platform usually provide broadcasts of the tournaments. The main advantage of live betting on eSports is that the player gets an opportunity to assess how the match, how the teams work.